At Plexstorm, our mission is to provide the best adult social video game platform created by our growing community where creators and communities can interact safely. To achieve this goal, we ask that all users participate in such a way that promotes a friendly, positive experience for our global community.
To protect the integrity of our community, as the provider of the service, we at Plexstorm reserve the right to suspend any account at any time for any conduct that we determine to be inappropriate or harmful.
In addition to our Terms & Conditions, we provide the following guidelines for all user conduct and content on our services. These guidelines fall under a common sense philosophy and apply to all video content, audio content, messages, channel content, communities, metadata, usernames, and any other activity on our services. Violating our community guidelines may lead to the suspension of your account and access to our services, as well as the removal of any associated content. This is considered a living document that we regularly update based on the evolution of the Plexstorm community and service.
Additional guidelines or specific exceptions may be applicable for certain services or properties under the Plexstorm Service.
Sexually Explicit, Adults-Only, and Other Games
Any content or activity involving pornography, nudity, sexual intercourse, adult services or adult behaviors like is allowed, as long as its legal and you are over 18 years old.
- Nudity, pornography, sex, can be a core focus or feature of the games but its not required.
- Gameplay with modded nudity or Games with mods are allowed.
- Games rated Adults Only (AO) are allowed on Plexstorm.
- Any other mainstream Games are allowed to stream.
- Use of vibrators and other sextoys are allowed.
- Strictly forbidden is to stream and show sexual violence, like rape, child porn, animal porn and other forbidden sexual content.
You will find a full list in the Terms & Conditions.
Extreme Violence, Gore, and Other Obscene Conduct
Content that exclusively focuses on extreme or gratuitous gore and violence is prohibited.
Unauthorized Content Sharing & Other Copyright Violations
Uploading any content that you do not own, do not have the rights to, or are otherwise not authorized to use, violates our Terms of Service and may make your account liable to DMCA takedowns by third-party rights holders. We do not tolerate, for example: rebroadcasting other Plexstorm broadcasters’ content, playing pirated games, showing third-party movies and television shows, rebroadcasting a sports match, playing on unauthorized private servers, or uploading content from other sites without permission of the copyright owner.
Respect Intellectual Property Rights
When broadcasting on Plexstorm, you should create content that is original or you can share content that you are authorized to broadcast. Content that involves replicas, derivative creations, or performances of others’ copyrighted content may violate another’s intellectual property and be subject to a takedown by a rights holder. We encourage creators to assess their content for adherence to applicable copyright laws, including fair use, and to secure all appropriate rights if needed, before sharing the content on Plexstorm.
Categorize your Content Appropriately
You are required to categorize your content appropriately. If there are multiple appropriate games or communities, you are welcome to choose whichever you feel is most appropriate. For example, if you are creating game-specific art, you are free to use the associated game directory or the Creative directory, along with an appropriate community.
Closed Alphas/Betas and Pre-Release Games
We ask that you respect all publisher/developer-enforced release dates, embargoes, and NDAs by waiting to broadcast these games until everyone else gets to. Unless given prior approval, your channel may be subject to DMCA takedown by a rights holder. Rights holders should report violations in accordance with our DMCA Guidelines. We ask that users refrain from reporting possible violations via the user report tool.
Breaking the Law
You must respect all applicable local, national, and international laws while using our services. Any content or activity featuring, encouraging, or soliciting illegal activity is prohibited.
Any activity that may endanger your life or lead to your physical harm is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: suicide threats, intentional physical trauma, use of illegal drugs.
Targeted Harassment, Threats, and Violence Against Others
Harassment, defamation, intimidation, raiding with malicious intent, or stalking of other persons or users, including Plexstorm Staff, Admins, or Global Moderators, is strictly prohibited.
The following are considered zero-tolerance harassment violations, and all accounts associated with such activity will receive an immediate indefinite suspension:
- Attempting or threatening to harm or kill another person
- Attempting or threatening to DDOS or SWAT another person
- Brandishing lethal or harmful weapons, such as guns, knives, or explosives
Unauthorized Sharing of Private Information
Do not invade the privacy of others. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals, or their private residence, without permission. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sharing personally identifiable information (such as real name, location, or ID)
- Sharing restricted or protected social profiles or any information from those profiles
- Broadcasting content obtained from filming or streaming in a manner that invades another’s privacy and/or takes place on private property, without permission
Hate Speech and Other Harassment
Any content or activity that facilitates, promotes, or encourages discrimination, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or nationality is prohibited.
Content or activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as a member of Plexstorm Staff, Admins, or Global Moderators is a zero-tolerance violation and will result in immediate indefinite suspension.
Spam, Scams, and Other Malicious Conduct
Any content or activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of Plexstorm services or another user’s experience or devices is prohibited. Such activity includes:
- Posting large amounts of repetitive, unwanted messages or user reports
- Distributing unauthorized advertisements
- Defrauding others
- Spreading malware or viruses
- Misinformation (such as feigning distress, posting misleading metadata, or intentional channel miscategorization)
- Tampering (such as artificially inflating follow or live viewer stats)
- Selling or sharing user accounts
- Reselling Plexstorm services or features (such as channel moderation status)